Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quaint Market Place

Due to thunderstorms predicted in the forecast we will move the location of the sale.

New Location -same time

Hannah Jane Warehouse

South 14th & Treadaway

It is that time again. The wonderful Quaint Market Place in Abilene, Texas. This is an invitation only event, but if you can come, I will get you an invite. Just email me and let me know you want to be there, and I will have a ticket for you at the gate . I will be set up at the show as will many other ladies we had last year and some new very talented women.

Go back to my October 2008 post for more photos of last year's Quaint Market Place.
You will see why I am so excited about being a part of this show.
The setting is so gorgeous, you will forget you are in West Texas.

Ya'll come, you hear!

No comments: