Monday, November 2, 2009

Enjoy the Season

I was just messing around with Photoshop and came up with a couple of Fallish looking pumpkin pictures. I had decorated three white artificial pumpkins with a little inspiration from other blogs and magazines.
These three are sitting up on top of my kitchen cabinets.

I love rusty urns of any size because they are good to have out all year long.

Pumpkins in the Fall, Glittered Orbs at Christmas, nests in the Spring and birds in the Summer.

Enjoy the Season!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Cool! Let me know if you come to town....Things are going well!

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hi Nancy, love your blog, your photos are wonderful and I loved seeing your display at the show. You need a followers button. You have have a beautiful blog. I'm adding you to my side bar. Come for a visit to both my blogs when you can!
Blessings,
Debra