Thursday, November 12, 2009

I haven't posted in awhile because I have been busy, busy and busier!
You know that feeling!!
I snapped this photo at the Antique Mall in McKinney. Barbara is one of our very talented dealers who has the decorating touch. I love how she used an old frame as a wreath.
Simple, but elegant.


Here is a peek of what I am working on in the next few days to put in my booth.
Which is why this is a short post, because I need to be in the other room
Ella-embellishing everything I touch!

5 comments:

Ruby Grace's said...

I just sold a round frame like the one in your picture...and now wish I had not. What a great idea for a wreath. Thanks for sharing...I am going to look for another frame.
Denis

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I so wished I lived closer to visit your booth and shop. You've got some great ideas going on.

Margo said...

I always enjoy your displays. can't wait to see more.
Margo

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

LOVE the old bottles, what a cleaver idea, great pics, Hugs, Janna

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Your booth looks wonderful! I was by there today. I am new to ACM. Stop by and say hello sometime!!!