Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Wonderful World of Blog Friends



Blogland has the best people! I was tickled when Lisa of Tarnished and Tattered walked into the Antique Co. Mall last week. She was there meeting even more blog friends. It wasn't long before Cindy of Yapping Cat Studio and Angela of Filigree Moon ( with her sweet daughter, Valerie) wandered in to look around.
It was such a joy to show them around. They giggled, oohed and aahed all around the st
ore. All three bloggers have posted about their little day trip and the fun they had.
It was my honor and pleasure to be a part of their McKinney experience!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Nancy, I met you probably nearly a year ago in your booth one day. You gave me your card. I had just started reading some blogs. I've been blogging since April and I blogged yesterday about shopping in McKinney. I mentioned your blog and some others.
Sure do like your new header! Hope I run into you again sometime.
Angela

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Nancy!!! The antique mall is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I SO wish I could visit ~ Lisa showed so much wonderful goodness on her blog...how fun to meet precious blog friends, hugs and love, Dawn

cindy said...

Thanks Nance, for showing us around, it was super fun! That is just such a cool mall, so many great dealers!

Love the new banner too! Pretty!

-c

Brenda@Cozy Little House said...

I haven't been to McKinney in years. Loved it though! Nothing so sweet as meeting blog buddies.
Brenda

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Nancy ~
I just love McKinney and
need to come back soon !
I bet it was a blast with
that group of fun gals ~

xoxo
Lori