Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White (and Cream) Christmas

At the beginning of the Christmas Season my first layer of decorating started with a very simplistic look. No fussiness or fancy bows here.

When most of that sold, I came up with this look and I liked it even better...

Next came a bed spring swag I conjured up then I adorned it with tiny bubble ornaments.


Up the aisle is Theresa's wonderful booth. She certainly has the touch.



And of course, Mr. Ella's booth. I think he is doing such a good job that I may have to let him do the Christmas decorating at home now. He didn't think about that, did he?

Colorado Nancy is a natural at great displays. Simple, but what a statement!

Come by this weekend and enjoy the downtown McKinney Christmas cheer...
I hope to see ya!



8 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Very Beautiful! Thanks for the gorgeous tour of the lovely booth........Tallulah's

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Both y'alls booths looks fabulous!! I would love to be in McKinney this weekend, we'll have to see if I can make that happen *smile* Hope you and your family have an awesome Thanksgiving!

time-worn interiors said...

I think his and hers looks fabulous! Happy Thanksgiving!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Love your booth!! Janna

glimpse of my world said...

Happy Thanksgiving Nancy!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

sweet european dreams said...

all super shabby and beautiful! Sad to say that here in CO, there are NO holiday markets...shocking! Glad I found your blog today! -diane

Bread and Butter said...

I've been to McKinney and enjoyed your booth, and many others there at the mall. I don't get there very often so I watch your blogs. Have a Merry Christmas!