Friday, November 12, 2010

Mark your calendars!


Ready, get set, mark your calendars!!

There is a reason I have been missing in action for some time now. I have been busy getting ready for an awesome sale!

Mr. Ella and I have been cleaning out the clutter and our growing inventory and we are ready to let it all go--to YOU!! We will even include irresistible prices... I will post some photos of a few of my favorite things later.

So, if you have been wanting an excuse to visit the Frisco, McKinney area, this is it.

( P.S. If you are a dealer, I have a secret for you. Email me...)



3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

What...I'm emailing now!

time-worn interiors said...

Oh how I wish I could come! I sending luck your way for a successful show!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Anonymous said...

I am an assemblage artist here in McKinney. I love your booths in the mall...great stuff. Check out my site www.southerbydesign.net. See you on Friday.