Monday, November 15, 2010

Sale goodies

I want to share a few photos of some of the goodies that will be in my sale this week. I have been cleaning out our inventory in the garage and also clearing my studio. I probably will have a tough time getting a price on everything, but I will give it my best.


I am parting with some of my pretty platters, but only if they go to a good home...



You will find an old wooden chicken coop, open frames, cool drawers and all that is shabby .
.

This is for those who have a special place in their heart (and home) for all that is chippy, rusty or crusty.
Thanks for all of the great emails . I have enjoyed talking to you all!

(Sales will begin when the door opens. Cash & checks will be accepted forms of payment.)






1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Nancy, can you please let me know how much you are wanting for the corbels? Can't wait...