Thursday, March 10, 2011

ACM Bloggers

Antique Company Mall has a few dealers who are also bloggers. Blogging is a wonderful tool for bringing in customers and developing relationships with them. I started my blog a few years ago and it sat there for 6 months before I finally pushed myself to really dive in. Once I did I wondered why I had waited so long.
Cindy at Junque Art.


Valerie at Bread & Butter.


Peggy and Elizabeth at Booth 58.


...And the newest kid on the block is none other than
MISTER ELLA!!

9 comments:

A Vintage Green said...

Thanks for introducing a new blogger - Mr. Ella -. Lucky you both love different collectibles. Loved your photo's today. Thanks for introducing more lovely bloggers.
- Joy

Bread and Butter said...

Thanks for showing the bloggers - I am very new to blogging but so far I enjoy it and get lots of inspiration from others. Have a great day, Terri :O)

thecrankyqueen said...

Nancy, Thanx for sharing these new blogs. I am always looking for new inspiration. Visit me sometimes at my blog. Tiff

Stephanie said...

I see some great stuff in these pics - better get to McKinney soon!

Margo said...

You've got some very talented dealers out there. I've got to make it up sometime.
Margo

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Well..we are glad you are blgging away, your blog is fantastic! Would love to visit you alls mall! Have a great week! Hugs, Janna

Peggy and Elizabeth said...

Thanks for mentioning us! Fun to see Mister Ella has a blog too! See yall soon.

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Blogging is so much fun !!
It constantly amazes me
how many wonderfully talented
people there are out there ~
WOWWW !!

xoxo
Lori

Jennifer said...

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!