Monday, April 11, 2011

The Old Red Lumberyard Antique & Vintage Sale is this weekend in McKinney. I am going to be a vendor at this great sale for my first time. Colorado Nancy and I will combine our goods to sell you wares you just can't refuse.
We will be there
Friday, April 15th 9-5
Saturday, April 16th 9-5

I have been digging through my storage unit to bring you some really cool pieces.
Tons of metal architectural Ella-ments.

This is just in my small storage unit, I haven't even gone through where the big stuff is!

I even have a pretty pink cabinet door.

Old Red Lumberyard Antique & Vintage Sale
(Facebook Page)

600 E. Louisiana Street

McKinney, Texas

I will post more pics soon...

5 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I want to go!!

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Oh, man! Wish I lived nearby! Love the new term "Ella-ments". Too cute! And... It's so funny how we're all attracted to the same stuff. I have those exact same curtain rings/holders/whatever they are. Both of them. The clear bubble ones and the green metal ones behind them. I'm hanging onto mine hoping to find a use for them some day.

stefanie said...

eeeekkkk.....so many great treasures!!!!! oh, I wish I was in TEXAS!

The Cranky Queen said...

Oh, I wish I could come...My sis n law lives about an hour from McKinney...too bad Alabama is so far away...will pass your show info on to her. Tiff Lovin' the pink door!
Tiff

bikim said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the photos!
take care,
Rosa