Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sale Today!!

Don't forget to come by The Antique Company Mall today and tomorrow. I am having my 20/20 coupon sale in both of my booths. Any items $20.00 and under will be discounted 20%.

Here are a few goodies in that price range I think you need.


I have even more for you in my back corner booth!


Print out your coupon and come on to McKinney...

(Watch for more information about the Old Red Lumberyard Sale where I will be setting up April 15th & 16th in McKinney.)


2 comments:

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Oh how I wish I could be there! I'm having Texas withdrawals. Haven't been able to visit for 2 years and oh how I miss it. We are seriouly thinking of moving to your great state. And we love McKinney...it is a wonderful town and love,love,love the antiques there. Shopped in your mall many times.
Sweet Blessings for a GREAT SALE!
Abbey

time worn interiors said...

I really want to visit Mckinney some day!
Hope you have a great sale!
THeresa
aka:tot