Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Have you seen it?


I have a mystery on my hands. I am missing the three tiered white stand on top of the table in the above photo. This is not the first thing to grow legs and wander off from my booth, but it isn't exactly something a kleptomaniac could stick in their purse. Occasionlly (often) shoppers pick up items and then sit them down elsewhere. Sometimes the item sold and it gets put on another vendor's sales.

I know all of my readers do not live where they can shop in McKinney, but if you do and know anything, please let me know. It disappeared between Wednesday, May 18 and Saturday, May 21st. If you know the where abouts of the stand, please let me know!

P.S. The cool table the subject is sitting on sold!! Yoo Hoo!






3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Well I can totally relate to your frustration as I had something too disappear from my booth there. Trivial as it may be, it still disappeared! I was trying to remember if I even saw it on Friday? I was so busy packing up I really don't remember, but I do remember commenting to my husband about your cool windmill blades and I'm thinking it wasn't there as the blades could be seen plainly from a distance. I hope it sold and you get the credit, if not then there's a thief amongst the group.

Ido said...

Sorry to hear that, hope you find out soon, may be they put it on another vendor sales??? I agree with you, it's too big to be put in a purse or just sneak it out. I hate when that happens and understand your frustration.
XXXX Ido

Passionate for White said...

Unfortunately it looks like it might be time to install a security camera or two.