Saturday, June 11, 2011

Over the Top

It was such a good Saturday. Mr. Ella and I woke up early and headed out the door to East Texas. Judy Hill was having her Spring sale and when we arrived we were not disappointed.
Only Judy would think of greeting us with watermelon planters. I can't say I have seen that one before!


The entry.


My very favorite room and of course there was plenty of burlap!

A clever runner made from a piano roll.

Gorgeous.


I loved it...


Elegant.


More power to the love of birds!!



7 comments:

Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my gosh I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open ~ Just GORGEOUS !!! I want my house to look like that ~
Thank you for sharing with us her beautifulness!!

xoxo
Lori

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Nancy, loved seeing you and Mr. Ella. And seeing her place through your eyes was refreshing. Wasn't it just gorgeous!!

time worn interiors said...

I've only been to one of Judy's sales and I must say it was a treat! She is so good at what she does! Hope to visit one of her sales again real soon!
tot

Stephanie said...

Oh, how I wish I could have made it to this show! Loved seeing your pics!

CarLe Etc. said...

Oh Wow! Great pictures...popped over from Garden Antqs Vintage and I am a follower now...love your Blog~~~Carolyn

Passionate for White said...

Wow, such talent.... thanks for capturing it in pics for all of us!

diane mason peterson said...

How I love your photos! So inspired. Thanks for sharing...Diane