Monday, June 27, 2011

To Market, To Market

I am like a proud Mama! Week before last, Gina and her crew, of Peacock Park Designs, came to McKinney hunting for more display pieces for their Dallas Market Showroom. They found ACM and seemed to have fun roaming around and finding some of our treasures. Mr. Ella and I visited the Showroom when we went to Market last Friday. It was awesome. Gina certainly has the gift of design.


The large room started with only the floor and walls and was transformed to an atmosphere that causes one to linger.This is my little art cart from my ACM booth. I think this is where it was meant to be.



The bed was bought at ACM too. Our dealer, Pepper, had it tucked in her booth upstairs.The rusty bedside "stand" came from my booth. It is actually shelves, but makes a clever twist on what you would usually think of putting next to a bed.



Colorado Nancy had this cool cubby cabinet in her booth and really didn't want to sell it. I think it has found a good home though.



This drafting table came from Neat Stuff's upstairs booth.

I didn't get photos of everything that came from ACM, but it was a proud day to see we had made it to Market!



Peacock Park Designs has a great line of gifts. I placed an order that you will be seeing in McKinney soon.





I am not sure where this sweet deer came from, but Gina and her crew know how to give everything a new life!

5 comments:

Ido said...

Wow, so much eye candy! Have a lovely day!
XXX Ido

time worn interiors said...

Gina is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! And she is a very hard worker! She actually does most of the work herself, she doesn't stand around and tell others what to do! Thanks for sharing photos of her place!
tot

Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

How much fun is that !!! I loved their showroom so much and loved the antique stuff they had to display their things ~ It makes it even better that they came from McKinney!!

xoxo
Lori

Eileen @ Marie CasaBella said...

These are some clever mixes using so many different ideas of texture and color. Thanks for sharing.

trash talk said...

Gina is such a little dynamo to watch. Her mind is constantly whirling...but she knows what she wants and exactly where she'll be using it.
Debbie