Friday, May 3, 2013

Ella Elaine at Home

 I am having so much fun decorating at home with my products and decided to share a few of my favorites.

 My cloches greet you as you enter.

 The original design was made from an old light piece.
I think it was from the 1970's.

 My chalkboard boasts a saying that I found in a 1920's Parlor Game book.  
Ella Elaine lotto balls found a place in a platter around my mercury glass lamp base.
        The  Barley Twist Candlestick and doorknob stand are on the bed side table.

I love the Carrington Mirror that hangs over my bathroom sink.

A little splash of color for the guest bath.

 Mom is there to keep my guests smiling in the spare bedroom.

 The Spoon Hook Wall Plaque in the Powder room. 


1 comment:

Connie said...

Good Morning. I love your beautiful blog and have just become your newest follower. That pretty little hook made from trim board, will have me out in my husband's shop looking through his wood scrap pile :)
Please accept my invitation to visit and hopefully to follow me back. I love decorating, re-furbishing, sewing, anything artsy . . . at the moment my husband and I are restoring an old wooden sailboat that we named Gypsy Rose, it's hard work, but she is turning into a beauty :)
Your new blogging sister, Connie :)