instagram

Friday

Summer's End

We all know as soon as we start seeing the school supplies hit the store shelves that our Summer vacation time is winding down. A few days back I was walking around the Antique Mall and noticed a few sprinkles of Summer I would like to share with you.

These bathing beauties were hangin' out in one of Carolyn's booths. I think these bathing suits were made with wool. Hmm, wool, sun, heat and water. I would like to take this moment to thank the inventor of Spandex.

Peggy and Elizabeth are a mother/daughter team that really know how to put a theme look together. They recently moved downstairs and I am always curious to see what fun they will come up with next.

Ironstone compliments every season. I am not sure why I haven't been collecting it over my almost 30 years of marriage. It goes with everything!

Eileen is not new to the mall, but is downstairs now where she has much more room. You gotta love the Harbor paint by number picture.

More ironstone with a great look in Colorado Nancy's booth.

My friend Jo Carol and her daughter Emily finally came to McKinney to tour around. Jo Carol kept asking me why I hadn't told her how wonderful downtown was.

(I only have been telling her for three years now...)

We had the best time. I hated to see them go.

Enjoy what is left of Summer!!

Make each day count.

Have fun and act old later.

4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I can't wait to move into this awesome shop. I'll be there Sunday with bells on, well maybe not bells, but most definately ice and a fan!

sweetpea said...

wow, mckinney seems to be the hot spot these days...

hugs,

shelley

Eileen @ Marie CasaBella said...

Enjoyed your post and now we can dream of being at the beach with the sound of the ocean and the warm summer breezes.

bunnytrails said...

This is your friend, Jo Carol, with the silly grin in the pic. As I write this, we are at Seaside, Florida with the waves crashing on the white sand. The sun is hot and we are having a blast. Love ya!