instagram

Sunday

So Quaint


Last Thursday a group of some of my favorite Ladies held the "Quaint Marketplace" in Abilene, Texas. Fun, friends and a fleamarket. I was giddy like a child the night before Christmas.

My talented friend, Jo Carol, wrote this message for me to display at the front of my table.


This is her creative display. She also has photos on her blog Bunnytrails.



Her table of pretties.

Molly's Table. She has more creativity in her little pinkie than many people have in their whole life time! Check out her blog photos at Molly B's.


Surrounded by talent I had to practice self control not to buy all of Roxanne's goodies. She also has great photos posted at Roxanne the Artist.

My table.

It was easy to make everything look good with such a stunning background.

The baby hangers were a hit.
My dear hubby made the soldered necklaces.


Some of my rusty elements I had for sale.


Kaye's pretty in pink yummies.

Mary's table of her wonderful handpainted crosses, checker boards and much more of her beautiful artwork.
Her blog photos are at Gracious Goodness.


They came...

and came...

and came.





4 comments:

bunnytrails said...

FABULOUS post about a FABULOUS and FUN day. I had a great time hanging out with you!! Come back soon!

molly said...

Amen to Jo Carol - I so enjoyed getting to spend the day with you and all my creative friends! Hope to see you next month!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if I got to meet you at the flea market but I LOVED your table. We have so much in common!

Brandy

mary said...

That was so much fun - I loved everything on your table! See you in November.