Thursday, August 20, 2009

...Basket Turnover

You know what happens when you buy a new piece of furniture? Fruit basket turnover. My booth was looking pretty good and sales were great . Seems a little crazy to totally rearrange just for one very cute shabby & chic shelf. But, nope that did not stop me.
I heard somewhere a few weeks ago that Tiger Woods was at the top of his game when he decided to learn a new technique for his swing. I would think he would stick with what was working for him. But, he never stops trying to improve himself as a golfer. Now, the Good Lord only knows if I am at the top of my junking game, but I am going to keep on shaking things up so I will grow. Not just my business, but me too.

Everything is more open now and it is easier to dig around and explore.

So, how are you growing?


Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

It all looks Great, Love the chippiness !! Tootles, Janna

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I'm a firm believer in learning all you can and still learning more. I guess that's why I'm constantly searching avenues to hopefully grow from what ideas I gather. Your booth looks great.

trash talk said...

I seem to be growing wider the older I get!
Actually, blogging has opened a new road that is allowing me to grow by seeing what everyone else is doing. It's a great source of inspiration and a peek at upcoming trends...and I find the opportunity to learn writing skills a challenge I love!