instagram

Thursday

...Basket Turnover

You know what happens when you buy a new piece of furniture? Fruit basket turnover. My booth was looking pretty good and sales were great . Seems a little crazy to totally rearrange just for one very cute shabby & chic shelf. But, nope that did not stop me.
I heard somewhere a few weeks ago that Tiger Woods was at the top of his game when he decided to learn a new technique for his swing. I would think he would stick with what was working for him. But, he never stops trying to improve himself as a golfer. Now, the Good Lord only knows if I am at the top of my junking game, but I am going to keep on shaking things up so I will grow. Not just my business, but me too.



Everything is more open now and it is easier to dig around and explore.



So, how are you growing?





3 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

It all looks Great, Love the chippiness !! Tootles, Janna

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I'm a firm believer in learning all you can and still learning more. I guess that's why I'm constantly searching avenues to hopefully grow from what ideas I gather. Your booth looks great.

trash talk said...

I seem to be growing wider the older I get!
Actually, blogging has opened a new road that is allowing me to grow by seeing what everyone else is doing. It's a great source of inspiration and a peek at upcoming trends...and I find the opportunity to learn writing skills a challenge I love!
Debbie