instagram

Monday

Par-tay! Blog style

When I turned the big 5-0 last December, I had no idea what a crazy year I would have. Blogging plays an important part in keeping me sane!

I started my blog over a year before the big birthday.
Thinking , " I am a big girl now. I can do this. " Then my blog just sat there. Waiting for the perfect post. Waiting and waiting. Instead of posting, I was a blog stalker. Several of my friends had wonderful, perfect blogs. I wanted mine to be just like theirs. Well, perfect never comes if we don't jump in and try. As I started posting, my business began to bloom. My creative spirit was being released. New relationships were being born. I was inspired.
The above collage is the first image I posted. Once I took the leap, I was hooked!

When I Blog I like to share:
What I create...

and special sales...

Where I create...


Where you can find me... and much, much more!


Blogging and blissful,

13 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Your creations are gorgeous, gonna headover and check out your etsy site! Blessings, Janna

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Oh I so want to come back so bad. I keep thinking about all the things I left behind when I was there. Just wish all the cool places weren't so far from me, well not really that far I've done a lot of day trips. I'll just have to plan another one. Have a great day, T

Claudia said...

Loved reading your post about why you blog - and its fun discovering your blog!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Yep! That's it exactly...you just jump in and go! Isn't it so fun, the ideas, the friends, the well. . . "everything" you gain from blogging. Love your work.
xo Lidy

LiLi M. said...

I reckognize that uncertainty: why cannot I blog like...create like.. be like... Well you gave the answer yourself; just jump into it, be yourself and before you know you might not have the perfect blog, but you are blogging for bliss, that's the most important.
Nice to meet you! Have a great day!

Kathleen said...

Your blog, your creations and your store are wonderful - I can relate to thinking you have to wait for the perfect thing to post on your blog-but I have been just plunging in anyway and it's fun.
I really like you aesthtic and I am glad I found your blog!
Best regards, Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Heyya chickadee!!
Glad you finally posted that first post! its addictive! hehe but in a bad way! Come by and visit this mermaid as much as your want!

Big Mermaid Hugs

toodles-
Sarah

ps come to my party!

Kari said...

Love your post! Your work is wonderful. Thanks for playing along.
Cheers to blogging~
Kari

Rosy Lady said...

Your blog is a pleasure to look at! Your work is really beautiful!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi, I'm a guest at the "Bliss" party and am so glad to meet you! Hope you'll have a chance to stop by my place and say "hi" some time soon.
I'm having a 100th Post Giveaway on Friday. Perhaps you'll have time to stop in and visit.
Blessings,
Donna

Curious Goods said...

Nancy,
I hope you had a great time on your Get-Away! Your blog is beautiful and it seems to really tell Your Story..... thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

I think creativity creates more creativity..(yeah, say that 3 times fast, lol)...but seriously, I do think it grows and now you have a beautiful blog and a successful shop! :D

-c
yapping cat

bunnytrails said...

Hi Friend! You have come a LONG way, baby!!! Great blog and full of creativity. Please tell John you MUST move back to Abilene!! Hey, did you go to the Paris Street Market?? How did you like it??? Email me!!