instagram

Tuesday

Have you heard?


Have you heard?
Mr. Ella has expanded his booth at the Antique Company Mall!

He took the space next to his original spot.

The first change was a coat of Trail Print paint.
You can see his old booth in the background.

At this point he was wishing he could wave a magic wand and everything would just leap into place.

His look began to form.

Okay, I just might add when we are out and about looking for inventory to buy, Mr. Ella is focused on what he wants. I, on the other hand, am just sorta focused. My eyes and mind are all over the place wondering what I can do with something or how cute it is.
As they say, he has a good eye.

This arch sold quickly.

I helped corral these clocks in this old metal locker.

I also assisted him with other displays. You know, he can't be good at everything!
(It might be a little hard to live with...)

I love this old enamel utensil holder. He found this at one of our sources tucked way behind a bunch of furniture. I encouraged him to buy it because it is not something you see everyday.


Sales have already been good, so if you see anything you want in the pictures I suggest you come to McKinney soon!

9 comments:

The Cranky Queen said...

Ella...love the booth display. You have one of my favorite blogs. Have passed it on to my other gal pals! Please visit me at my new blog thecrankyqueen.blogspot.com Follow and be kind and comment so I might not be so cranky...LOL Tiff

bunnytrails said...

AWESOME!!! You taught him well!!! Looks wonderful!

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Well, I'm impressed....he did good! My husband and I were in the industry for years, but he never quite learned the art of display. I surely wish I lived nearby....
Blessings,
Susie

time worn interiors said...

Mr Ella's booth is looking good! I think it is so cool that he has his own booth!
Theresa
aka:tot

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

WOW! This is a guy's space? Hang onto him for dear life! The booth looks amazing. XOX

Eileen @ Marie CasaBella said...

Great job, friends. I like the display of the arch. pieces and collections.

Eileen @ Marie CasaBella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Country Glenda said...

Snow, snow, go away
Junkers want to go out and play!

Glimpse of My World said...

The shabby dresser?? Love it.... I did find a buffet for the newly remodeled dining... looking for a few more pieces.... I should come in.... hi to you and John!! (noticed some construction...)