instagram

Tuesday

The Cutest Ever!

I have been wanting to share with you some pics of the cutest little camper ever for sometime, but this moving thing just simply clogged up my works... Anyway, when Colorado Nancy and I set up at the Old Red Lumberyard Junk Market, Brandy was there with her little trailer. She is so friendly and invited anyone in for a peek. What a delightful surprise when you stepped inside. She and her husband had gutted it and made all too shabby.

Her wares for sale were set up outside.

Tea and scones would fit in here quite nicely.

I was beyond thrilled to look up at the tiny chandelier and discover I had sold it at ACM and this is where it landed. I love it when I know where my babies go!! 

5 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

What cuteness!! I want one!!
Thank you for showing us :)

xoxo
Lori

Unknown said...

I just love those little campers. Not sure that I would want to "camp" in one, but they are so precious...perfect for setting up shop. Thanx for sharing, Tiff

Stephanie said...

I've been meaning to ask how you did at the Old Red Lumberyard sale last month? I'm planning to be there Saturday only for the June sale!

suzeeez said...

Your camper is awesome ! Love it !

Emily's Up-cycled Furniture said...

This makes me want to go camping, so cute!