Monday, July 21, 2014

Ella Elaine and HGTV's Flipping the Block

                   



            FUN!!  Mr. Ella and I were watching the new show Flipping the Block on HGTV, when I spotted my Ella Elaine Mirror. 
My family had been warned that they would hear me yell the first time I saw one of my products on TV.
Okay, so I did squeal, pushed the pause button, jumped up from my chair and started taking photos of the screen. 
Mr. Ella  thought I had really lost my mind this time for sure.


                    
Amanda and Curtis of the Silver Team used the mirror in a bedroom redo with a relaxing and romantic theme.
Love the color palette they chose.


I also noticed my EE mirror during the intro to the show. 
It must be in an upcoming episode:)
I am on the edge of my seat now!!

www.Wayfair.com   Ella Elaine Mirror- Retail

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How exciting! Congratulations. :)

Peggy and Elizabeth said...

Wow! So cool, Nancy... Glad you have that pause button! :)

lin liyi said...

The use of platinum as a pinnacle precious metal is very much the replica watches of this collection. Usually I have a clear vision on what I think about a watch and its brand, but here I have more mixed feelings of concern and rolex replica sale than anything else. So, humor me a bit as I try and frame it. Specs about the watch, I get to at the end. A blued hand for the pointer rolex submariner replica date further assists legibility and reduces dial clutter, keeping the overall design simple and elegant. The main replica watches sale for this might be that the machines used to produce hands and indices are set up for gold and replica watches platinum such small pieces would be incredibly difficult to craft from platinum, possibly the most challenging metals to work with in the luxury replica watches uk industry.