instagram

Thursday

New Project New Journey



I wasn't looking for a Spanish Revival House, but this one was unlike any house I had ever owned. 

The first time that I walked in the front door I felt like I was in another country. 

Maybe Spain, Italy, France or Argentina? Certainly not Texas.

Every detail was well thought out and planned by the original owners who built it in 1998. 

Antique doors, light fixtures, hardware and even reclaimed wood floors trick you into thinking the house was built in the 1920's.

So, what are my ideas for this project??

Let's just say there will be white paint, organic touches with clay tiles, lightened woods and a fresh and down to Earth feel.

A style I like to refer to as Modern Organic. 

" A balanced mix of modern lines and often crisp white surfaces contrasted with natural forms and materials, and neutral colors. " - Houzz

No comments: