instagram

Tuesday

Decorating with Burlap Garland

I just listed my burlap garland on
Etsy
. This has been one of my best sellers at the Antique Company Mall. I love all the fun ways to Ella~embellish everything from my booth to my mantel at home. I first started using this ribbon one Christmas on my tree for the nature theme I was doing that year. I later needed a way to cover the lights I had hanging at the top of my booth, so out came the burlap.



My recent display downstairs at the ACM for the McKinney Art Walk. I just tucked short pieces of ribbon here and there for a whimsical look.

Barbara's booth at the front of the ACM. She works the burlap in with a light airy theme.

This is my mantel at home. My house has an Old World feel, so I am working with a darker palette.
The shutters came from Romania and the framed ceiling tin has the original paint still intact and I bought at the Warrenton Antique Show.


I have rusty urns and birds (of course).

My daughter's boyfriend said my mantle tells a story of how the birds came along and knocked the urns over and they are really proud of themselves and are huddled together plotting their next adventure.

Check out my other posts for even more ideas.

~Burlap and Bubbles

~To Flea Market, to Flea Market



9 comments:

Margo said...

As you know I'm loving the burlap these days. So many great uses.
And the burlap ribbon is to die for.
Thanks for sharing.
Margo

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Great ideas and your booth looks really good too!!

Roxanne said...

How Ella-gant! Your displays are lovely. You have such a beautiful sense of style! I'm so glad to know that I can buy this burlap ribbon from your Eysy store. I can think of many ways to use it. Thanks for sharing.

Blue skies!

sepiadreams said...

Beautiful mantel goodies. I do so love the painted piece...Love the burlap garland rolls-just got some from you!!!! Love Tiina....

mary said...

Your booth and house look great. Everything you do/make is so well-done. Quality and cute!

Curious Goods said...

Great photos, Thanks for sharing! Wasn't it fun to see everyone at Canton? Looking forward to next time, Donna

bunnytrails said...

Looks wonderful!! I love your mantel!! Wish we could have a booth together!!! Remind John he needs to move y'all back to Abilene!!

Cindy said...

How fun to met you last week (at The Dove's Nest). And yes, it was your blog that I had recently found. LOVE it! And your shop as well. You have some wonderful things!

hugs,
-c
yapping cat

Glimpse of My World said...

love love the mantle... hope you are doing well... talk to you both soon... smiles..