instagram

Sunday

What a Journey

I have spent the last year on the hunt. Looking for anything I thought would go in our "new old " house.

I spotted this sink and I  knew it was just right for my studio.

 I didn't know where this door would end up, but it certainly had the right look.

 Same thing for this door....
Notice the cabinets to the left. Potential bathroom vanities.

 This cabinet may be a little more Shabby than Chic, but I think I will get Mr. Ella to spruce it up a bit for my butler's pantry.

Finding leaded glass windows to fit the transoms was a challenge, but I think this one will work!
If you want to see more hop on over to my other blog

3 comments:

bunnytrails said...

Great stuff!!! I know it will all look fabulous in your new home. Can't wait to come to McKinney!!

Brenda's Blog said...

Beautiful Nancy! I love it all!!! Amazing ... Merry Christmas!!! Hugs...Brenda

Special 'K' said...

Omg that first door is precious. Thank you ever so much for sharing so we could all enjoy! I am so glad I found your special place here. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. Best wishes for some happy holiday time. I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo