instagram

Wednesday

The Three R's of Ella

I have a new slogan.
Reclaim.Repurpose.Redefine.
 
I love to take old items meant for another age and time and turn them into something new. Give them a fresh start.
We could all use that...
Give me some old tart tins, bingo cards and some Ella-ments
and I am a happy camper.


At this plate setting I used records as plate chargers. A rusty plow spacer layered under a sweet rosepoint
cup and saucer. Shredded paper for a touch of whimsy. A wire cloche that was used onthe farm for who knows what. A runner made from player piano paper as the last touch.
This neat old cabinet needed drawer handles when I bought it. I originally tried to find enough glass
knobs, but decided to take old garden faucets and make them work. It sold the first day...
Love it!

7 comments:

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Loving the cabinet! Great idea to use the garden knobs!

Unknown said...

Love the Bingo card bird! Tiffany

The Smith Hotel said...

Love the new slogan! I just used garden faucets on a fun little orange dresser! Love how your little cabinet turned out!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

I'm a follower of your blog and awarded you the Liebster award today! Check it out:
http://bluestarantiques.com

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

It might help if I gave you the right link!
http://bluestarantiques.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your new slogan! You were one of my favorite booths at Dallas Market Center. I did not get a good picture of your booth, so I will have to include you on a future post.

Roxanne said...

Dear Nancy! I love your style, your ideas and the way you think! Very inspiring! Keep it up! You have what it takes to stand out in a crowd and set new trends. Tally Ho!

Big hug!
Roxanne

Oh! How's your house?